ToastyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ToastyMS Forums

Welcome to the ToastyMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MrTux Gm Application Mark 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrTuxedoMan
Hacker Tracker Level 2 [Assigned by Extreme]
MrTuxedoMan

MrTux Gm Application Mark 3 Empty
PostSubject: MrTux Gm Application Mark 3   MrTux Gm Application Mark 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:05 pm

Hello im mrtux again and i shall try to make a better gm app

Age- 15 turning 16 jan 5th Very Happy

Email: Iamjasonhaf@hotmail.com

Reason Why i want to be a gm: Well im active ALOT im online every day Lately ive been o forums Alot and Im nice all the time i will try to be nicer I also Hate Hackers I want to ban them I will also jail all Who offend other Gms and break rules that may not be a bannable offence but maybe a jailing offence Also, i am now a level 1 hacker tracker it would be easier to just ban them screen shots are hard to get .

Experience: Well i have been a gm befor on a server and i have downloaded an entire gm hand book and ive almost read threw all the commands

What i think gms should do: Well Gms should ban hackers no matter what there excuse hackers dont deserver to play private servers hackers should ban or jail Toasty Ms offenders and should always be around to host events ( i also love to host events )

What i will do to be a gm: I will try to be on alot more and help New People more i will also post on the forums more I Think this server is really awesome and so are cookie and extreme so i would like to be a gm like them, I will be on every day i can guarenty you ( sorry for all my bad spelling ) And in total i would try to be better in every way

Thank you for reading this even tho you will probly deny it . So ty and good byes

- MrTux
afro REMEMBER VOTE OR DIE Exclamation Exclamation Question Click this link http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132256980

Last edited by MrTuxedoMan on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Extreme
[Toasty Legend]
[Toasty Legend]
Extreme

PostSubject: Re: MrTux Gm Application Mark 3   MrTux Gm Application Mark 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:26 pm

Better than the last one
Back to top Go down
MrTuxedoMan
MrTuxedoMan

PostSubject: Re: MrTux Gm Application Mark 3   MrTux Gm Application Mark 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:23 pm

so is it good bad orz ok?
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Special Rank Made Just For Cookie
Special Rank Made Just For Cookie
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: MrTux Gm Application Mark 3   MrTux Gm Application Mark 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:38 pm

You offended ME. D<
Back to top Go down
http://www.koalasmarch.deviantart.com
MrTuxedoMan
MrTuxedoMan

PostSubject: Re: MrTux Gm Application Mark 3   MrTux Gm Application Mark 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:41 pm

Im sorry cookie i know i offended you at some point in time but i was punished with jail ~ sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MrTux Gm Application Mark 3   MrTux Gm Application Mark 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MrTux Gm Application Mark 3
Page 1 of 1