ToastyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ToastyMS Forums

Welcome to the ToastyMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BRIAN'S gm application (REDO) [X

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brian
brian

BRIAN'S gm application (REDO) [X Empty
PostSubject: BRIAN'S gm application (REDO) [X   BRIAN'S gm application (REDO) [X Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:32 pm

hi LOOL , last time i didnt know there was rules xDDD
about me : i'm 15 vietnamese and my name is brian ho.
ign:brian
experienced gm: one time @ zoom ms.

why are you applying for gm:i know i am just a person in life but i wanted to make a difference in this server. This is a great server and i want to even make it better. Better yet make it fair. I will try my best to bann all the hackers. I absolutely enjoy Helping noobs . i'll guide them thru and tell them where everything is located Very Happy. Plus i love this server and everyone in it so please think it over.

What's so special about you: nothing. I think we are all different & special in our own ways! Some people might be a wizz on computers & some might be some pro stalker to hackers *cough* truethief999 *cough* LOL but i'll definently put 100% of my heart into this server and try to help everyone by doing all i can. I believe skills can't matter if you don't have heart in it rite ???

I'm just a ordinary kid who's applying like the rest of them but i just have to say what i wanted too and if you like what im sayin then maybe i can be gm ^___^ thank you.

afro afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down

BRIAN'S gm application (REDO) [X
Page 1 of 1