ToastyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ToastyMS Forums

Welcome to the ToastyMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryaku's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryaku
Ryaku

Ryaku's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Ryaku's GM Application   Ryaku's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:59 pm

Hey guys,

I'm applying for a GM Position, made 2 types of Applications just incase you didn't like the other format template, here are the GM Applications:

------------------------------------------------
First Application:

*About Myself*
NAME: Phi Dinh
IGN: Ryaku
ABOUT ME: Currently in High School, Live in Seattle Washington, Enjoy Sports mainly NBA, an Online Gamer/loves RPG Games especially Final Fantasy Series. I have more to say but as this Application will be pretty long I hope I won't bore anyone >_<

*Qualifications and Reasons*
EXPERIENCE: -None/Minimal-
I was accepted and became a GM for another private server [I do not wish to reveal the name, but if you would like to know, please ask] and have learned some basic GM commands. I also have an organized GM handbook which is very resourceful. But--I'm resigning the position due to multiple reasons: especially due to the lack of dedication from the admin. Whenever I would suggest new ideas or catch some client problems, the admin wouldn't address it asap. Even though this was a valuable 'fourth' experience as a GM for me, there's still lots to learn but I am a quick & eager learner. (:

REASON(S) + QUALIFICATIONS:
-While in GMS, I was a guild master that led a fairly large guild, so I know what it takes to be a good 'leader' and role model for other players. I learned many things as I was leading the guild--such as establishing guild rules, enforcing the rules, and so on so forth. There are just so many things I've learned from leading a guild. Countless. I think enforceing rules is very important and must be done fairly and as consistant as possible. To NOT act on an impulse, but thinking out things with a calm mind because that is when we can think clearly and come down with fair, just descigions. I have a very diligent personality so I work hard in everything I do. I believe I have the necessary leadership skills and responsibility required to be a Game Master. I'm also relatively patient and can lend an ear to anyone who needs it. ^^ I'm also very easy to get along with so teamwork is not a problem. I'm also willing to help out others in whatever way I can. However, I am not flawless. I'm a junior in highschool, which means I'll have to focus alot on my school work. I have alot of life goals that I'm working hard for so playing games comes lower in my priority list when it's compared to my academic life. And because I'm somewhat new to the position of a Game Master, I'll be looking up to my seniors gm's and will take their guidance, constructive critisism and advice. ^^

-I'm not going to make any false promises. I can not guarentee a drastic reduction of hackers NOR a massive increase in players. What I can do, is do everything in my power to help ToastMS grow and thrive as a prominent private server with minimal hackers. Even if I'm not accepted to become a Game Master, I will still assist the Game Masters and ToastMS in anyway I can. And as activist M.W. Edelman said, "We must not, in trying to think about how we can make a big difference, ignore the small daily differences we can make which, over time, add up to big differences that we often cannot foresee." No one can do this alone. We're a team. And it's also important to remember that "Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much" [quote by Helen Keller]. I really would like to be a part of this Team. (:

*Miscellaneous*
Where I found this server:
- I found this server through XtremeTop100 rankings.

Last Words:
Sorry for having a long application o.o , I would like to thank those who took their time to Review this Application and thank those who have given me the chance to become a GM.

~Ryaku afro

-----------------------------------------
Second Application:

*Name: Phi Dinh

*IGN: Ryaku

*Where do you live?

- I live in Seattle, Washinton

*How would you rate your grammer on a sale from 1-10?
- Based on my grammers, I would rate it as a 8 from 10 because although I can type & write down some information/etc it may not be so efficient. But I will do my best to give out any information that you will need or want to know, in the clearest and most understandable form.

*Are you active in game and on the forum?
- Yes, I go on ToastMS daily from time to time & on forums I go on to help others and sometimes just chat with people in Disscussion section. Although I do have school. And I may be unable to go on due to either homework or projects/test/examines.

*What are some of your hobbies?
- Some of my hobbies are: 1)Video Games (Mainly RPG;Final Fantasy Series), 2)NBA - Loves Boston Celtics, 3) Hanging out with Friends Smile

*Why do you want to be a GM?
- Well there are serveral reason why I would like to become a GM. Here are some of the reasons why, I would like to help others who are in need of help, I know there are alot of people in this community that are either: 1)requesting for help, 2)not getting enough help, 3)not enough information provided to the user and would like to be informed

*Can we trust you?
- It's up to you if you would want to trust me or not, but considering the information that I will tell you/give out, this is all factual. I know what it takes to be a GM,a Forum moderator, and a help in the community, I can recruit people, put of ads (youtube) for the server and some other things.

*How long have you been playing MapleStory?
- I have been playing MapleStory for along time, I would say about 3years, I also have experience of being a GM and a Moderator from previous Private Servers that I was at. Some of the Servers i have attended were DMS (2), TMS, and PMS (was made by a cousin but didn't last long and he just mainly gave up)

*Are there any more things that you would like to say?
- I would like to thank the people who have given me a chance to becoming a GM and thank those who have gave their time by reading this Application.

~Ryaku afro
Back to top Go down
Extreme
[Toasty Legend]
[Toasty Legend]
Extreme

PostSubject: Re: Ryaku's GM Application   Ryaku's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:36 pm

Then neatest one so far :]
Actually made me want to read it.
Back to top Go down
Ryaku
Ryaku

PostSubject: Re: Ryaku's GM Application   Ryaku's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:50 pm

Extreme wrote:
Then neatest one so far :]
Actually made me want to read it.

Thanks (: , I had to put some thought into it Very Happy wanted it to be perfect as pie lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryaku's GM Application   Ryaku's GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryaku's GM Application
Page 1 of 1