ToastyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ToastyMS Forums

Welcome to the ToastyMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smibs's NEW GM App!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smibs
[GM]
[GM]
smibs

Smibs's NEW GM App! Empty
PostSubject: Smibs's NEW GM App!   Smibs's NEW GM App! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:28 am

[MY GM APPLICATION]

Name : Joseph (people call me Smibs IRL)

IGN : Smibz

How long did you play on ToastyMS: Um, I think it's five days ago, not completely sure.

Level : 7x (i talk alot and dont train)

Rebirths : 0 so far D:

Why you should be GM : I think I should be a GM because I like helping people out, I know that there's going to be people out there from time to time that will be extremely annoying, but as a GM you have to have the ability to keep calm during those situations, and not get frustrated, and I think I do have that ability. I have knowledge on Maplestory, ever since my brother showed me it, I've loved it off. I've been playing it since v.22 , taking breaks, coming back, the on/off sort of thing. I really have alot of experience being a GM i also downloaded a " GM Handbook ". I basically gave up on being a GM because i always tried to do a app and i always get rejected cause im new..DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER!! Now I think I wanna try and give it another go. I do know some commands, and I could be trained for awhile, or I could learn myself, doesn't matter. So basically this is why I should become a GM. :-)

Timezone : GMT America

How long per day do you play? : Depends, most likely 6 hours? , unless there's something happening, or an important school project.

Experience : I think I pretty much answered this in the " Why you should be GM ? " question.

What you can do (Can you donate/ Can you not?) : Well , times are pretty hard nowadays, there are a lot of personal things going on in my life. I would if I had the money, because I can tell this server is going to be a HUGE hit. If I do get a job, maybe $5 a month? , but that's still a maybe because like I'm going through school just to get a good education, to support my mom, and other things happening in my life. But honestly, if I did have the money and if I could afford it, it would be a definite yes. I could make promotional videos and banners too!

Please consult this with others Extreme! Very Happy <3 REPLY/COMMENT PLEASE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://toastyms.forumotion.net
smibs
[GM]
[GM]
smibs

PostSubject: Re: Smibs's NEW GM App!   Smibs's NEW GM App! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:50 pm

[There is no need to bump. Every application is read thoroughly.-Admin P.S im so cool]
Back to top Go down
https://toastyms.forumotion.net
Extreme
[Toasty Legend]
[Toasty Legend]
Extreme

PostSubject: Re: Smibs's NEW GM App!   Smibs's NEW GM App! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:43 pm

GM Application Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smibs's NEW GM App!   Smibs's NEW GM App! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smibs's NEW GM App!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ToastyMS Forums :: LaDeeDa :: GM Applications-
Jump to: