ToastyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ToastyMS Forums

Welcome to the ToastyMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!

Go down 
+2
MeIsTehKimchi
IzzyChan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IzzyChan
Normal Member
IzzyChan

I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!   I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:24 pm

Well, x-mas iz right around da corner, and I ISH SHO BUSY!! DD:< leik first, i gotta STOP PROCASINATIN! and accually start my x-mas special vid DD: 2nd, i gotta start drawin my x-mas special pic, and then i gotta make my sis her present, and since x-mas is gettin closer and CLOSER -gasp- i have come to the conclusion to stop procasinatin and start workin! so as of this day, i wont be on toasty until i'm done all of theses tasks D:
I ISH SRRY!! DUNT HURT MEH! >.<
BUT!!1
but! i will still be able to contact every1 by droppin by the forums and i can chat with every1 through the chatbox whenever i am able :3
SO!~ until the day i finish my tasks, WE SHALL MEET AGAIN! >=D

Percentagez:
x-mas vid: OMGOMGOMG!!! I ISH LE DONE!!! go watch it NOAWZ! and it iz VERY imposrtant that EVERY1 reads the description! ~> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXk1HF0HH0g&feature=channel_page&fmt=18 <~ GOGOGO!! =DD
x-mas pic: 100% DONE! :] (all i gotta do now iz scan it then post it! =D)
gabbyz x-mas gift: 0% (never gunna get it finished :DDD)

Last edited by IzzyChan on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:33 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : to show everyone what i have done and to when i shall be going back on toasty)
Back to top Go down
http://www.chibilisous2.deviantart.com
MeIsTehKimchi

I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!   I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:56 pm

Ok (x3kimbap) take ur time izzy =]
btw same here but i got to go shop at the mall for like my 1000 cousins o.o
i already know what my friends going to give me and it was the american eagle sweater i wanted =] What a Face clown flower flower geek king sunny
Back to top Go down
Extreme
[Toasty Legend]
[Toasty Legend]
Extreme

PostSubject: Re: I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!   I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:35 pm

By Special X-mas vid, you mean a Toasty X-mas or your own X-mas vid?
Back to top Go down
IzzyChan
Normal Member
IzzyChan

PostSubject: Re: I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!   I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:45 pm

hmmmm... well it CAN be both since i'mma put every1 i kno on toasty in it, so... ya u could say its a toasty x-mas speacial =D
I'M EATIN BONANA BREAD!
WEEEEEEEE!!~
Back to top Go down
Extreme
[Toasty Legend]
[Toasty Legend]
Extreme

PostSubject: Re: I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!   I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:21 pm

IzzyChan wrote:
hmmmm... well it CAN be both since i'mma put every1 i kno on toasty in it, so... ya u could say its a toasty x-mas speacial =D
I'M EATIN BONANA BREAD!
WEEEEEEEE!!~

Horray Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrTuxedoMan
Hacker Tracker Level 2 [Assigned by Extreme]
MrTuxedoMan

PostSubject: Re: I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!   I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:15 pm

ur acc wont let me sez ima noob and u dunt kno me ur acc annoys meeee
Back to top Go down
mpoo9000
mpoo9000

PostSubject: Re: I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!   I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:24 pm

seriously, was that smibs and ex in the vid? O_O
Back to top Go down
http://animesuperworld.com
MrTuxedoMan
MrTuxedoMan

PostSubject: Re: I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!   I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:32 pm

Yah its them in the 70's
Back to top Go down
Extreme
[Toasty Legend]
[Toasty Legend]
Extreme

PostSubject: Re: I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!   I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:24 pm

Not bad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IzzyChan
Normal Member
IzzyChan

PostSubject: Re: I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!   I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:34 pm

thankiez =D
i think its the best vid i did so far Neutral
BUT I SHALL MAKE BETTER ONEZ IN THY FUTURE! >=D
Back to top Go down
smibs
[GM]
[GM]
smibs

PostSubject: Re: I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!   I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:31 pm

i dislike this text wall
Back to top Go down
https://toastyms.forumotion.net
IzzyChan
Normal Member
IzzyChan

PostSubject: Re: I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!   I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:13 pm

y'z that? :0
Back to top Go down
Extreme
[Toasty Legend]
[Toasty Legend]
Extreme

PostSubject: Re: I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!   I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:14 pm

because you forgot his daily hug.
Back to top Go down
IzzyChan
Normal Member
IzzyChan

PostSubject: Re: I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!   I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:27 am

how iz it daily if i never gave uz a hug be4? o.o
Back to top Go down
Extreme
[Toasty Legend]
[Toasty Legend]
Extreme

PostSubject: Re: I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!   I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:47 am

You will begin giving them daily Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MeIsTehKimchi

PostSubject: Re: I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!   I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:50 pm

Rofl
Its ok izzy we all know that u have been giving smibs hugs lately lol!
Back to top Go down
Extreme
[Toasty Legend]
[Toasty Legend]
Extreme

PostSubject: Re: I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!   I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:29 pm

hehehehe.
Back to top Go down
IzzyChan
Normal Member
IzzyChan

PostSubject: Re: I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!   I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:36 pm

I-neva-gave-smibz-daily-huggz KK? o.o
Back to top Go down
Extreme
[Toasty Legend]
[Toasty Legend]
Extreme

PostSubject: Re: I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!   I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:58 pm

You're just as mean as coco.
Back to top Go down
MrTuxedoMan
MrTuxedoMan

PostSubject: Re: I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!   I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:08 pm

Scruffy coco? lol
Back to top Go down
Extreme
[Toasty Legend]
[Toasty Legend]
Extreme

PostSubject: Re: I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!   I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:27 pm

Izzy and Coco are the meanest people on ToastyMS.
Back to top Go down
IzzyChan
Normal Member
IzzyChan

PostSubject: Re: I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!   I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:50 pm

1st, thats cuz me and coco r best friends =D
2nd, WE R SOO NOT D:<
Back to top Go down
Extreme
[Toasty Legend]
[Toasty Legend]
Extreme

PostSubject: Re: I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!   I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:02 pm

Hug me then Sad
Back to top Go down
IzzyChan
Normal Member
IzzyChan

PostSubject: Re: I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!   I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:10 pm

mmmm....................................................... maybe Surprised
Back to top Go down
MrTuxedoMan
MrTuxedoMan

PostSubject: Re: I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!   I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:52 pm

close dis dowwwn off topic by so much . Close it b4 izzy hugs extreme Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!   I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I ISH GOIN TO START GOIN ON TOASTY NOWZ!! YAYZ!! plz read the pink/purple or w/e section, TIZ IMPORTANT!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next