ToastyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ToastyMS Forums

Welcome to the ToastyMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

truethief999 [REAL] gm app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
truethief999
Normal Member
truethief999

truethief999 [REAL] gm app Empty
PostSubject: truethief999 [REAL] gm app   truethief999 [REAL] gm app Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:22 am

hi there! i'm truethief999 and ill be applying for gm
[Name]- richard

[age] Im 12(gunna be 13 in 6 months Very Happy)

[where] i live in U.S.A cant tell you where i live cause im scared

[culter] viet

[Why?]I wana be gm cuz hacker are mean and, well hack the things i love.
for one thing i like maplestory and i play alot
but since GMS sucks i came to toastyms.

[How many have i caught?]
i've caught a couple of hackers. 3 mabye?

[Experiences?] i've never been a GM before but i have the gm handbook.

Even though most private servers have more to give, i believe that toastyms is the best. I should become a [GMbecause I have experience playing maplestory. Here are my three reasons why I should be a [GM]

First, Hackers are EVERYWHERE, even when im jailed on the bird, theres a hacker! He just says, "Sup" and he jump off the bird. It was pretty cool, but hackers aren't cool. I would've screenied but, I can't because my laptop is older than I am...If I was a [GM] I would've just banned him right on the spot! But since im not I'd always be screaming at smibs to come over and ban them.

Next, I should be a staff member because I like to help out. I am in scouts (don't laugh at me!!!) which I think is boring and all that but, it helps me learn more in nature and knots and helping being out. Like dropping a 1$ in that homeless person's cup while you pass by when going to target, or the mall.
Or even help out that new comer if he asks for 1m. Or training :O!

Finally, I believe I should become this [GM] because, i want to know what it feels like to be boss, or be part of something like a [GM] club. it would make my cousins think i'm the best and the boss of something, like an online game.

All in all, i believe i should be a [GM] or one of those hacker tracker guys because I like to help out in some things. There are some things i can't help in and that is real life money. I'm only 12. i don't know how to use credit or debit, or paypal and stuff like that, or even car insurences. And i believe i should be able to help also.

Things i like/ like to do.
i like to read, do math, watch tv,pokemon, do drama, playing wii,(if u have COD 5 with WIFI tell me ur F/C and ill add you or mario kart.) i like to eat ramen, KFC, chips, and other spicy things and pizza.

If i were a GM i'd help more people by leveling them the easy way Very Happy instead of training them all which i do most of the time i'm on toastyms. i'd host alot of events like...stuff and stuff and yeah.

Recruits?I've almost recruited 2 of my cousins but they don't know how to download a private server...so eventually if i go over to there house i'll download it for em.

Extra notes: my dad now put an internet thingy so i can only play 4 hours a day BUT luckily he types slow so i figured out the password Razz
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this was brought to u from truethief999
afro afro afro

Last edited by truethief999 on Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:09 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot 2 put afro guy)
Back to top Go down

truethief999 [REAL] gm app
Page 1 of 1