ToastyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ToastyMS Forums

Welcome to the ToastyMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nathannevin Gm App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nathannevin

Nathannevin Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Nathannevin Gm App   Nathannevin Gm App Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:42 am

Name: Nathan Wong

Date Joined: The day this was posted

Times On: Everyday after school wich ends at 3:10 so yea around 4:00

Time zone: Central time zone

Why you want to be gm:I wanna be a Gm beacause im really help full and i am not easy to be found so i can ban hackers and spammers and people who dont follow the rules.

What can you do for ToastyMS:I can be a big help when i mean big when i see people saying bad words or telling people to join other servers i will ban unless Adims or Owner says yes and i can try to make sever become the 1 sever in top 100 top 200 and im active player.

Experience: I have been a player on alot of private severs but this 1 is the best and i been friends with Gms on the other private severs like DeSuMS,BeaskerMs,AngerFistMs and many more well not on all the severs well i am a friend with a gm Tian on DeSuMs and follow him not stalking him well i dont really follow him but i see him sometimes and i think i will be a big big help

Proof: I have proof that i am a friend of Tians on DeSuMs we really dont know each other in real life but in DeSuMs and i dont know how to take a ScreenShot so if u go on DeSuMs i might me on but if im not ask Tian if im on his friends list

ING:PepsiXNinja

BTW:Im really trust worthy and i dont tell lies only some times no 1 is perfect but every one in ToastyMS is XD

Ps:Thanks for picking me if u do ToastyMS ROCKS!!
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Normal Member
Vanilla

Nathannevin Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathannevin Gm App   Nathannevin Gm App Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:33 pm

Failed.
P.s.: Read the rules.
PPS: Toasty died.
Back to top Go down
Freelancer
Freelancer

Nathannevin Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathannevin Gm App   Nathannevin Gm App Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:34 pm

Hey guys!!! Go DesuMs ! My ign Is Freelancer as always Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/dangitjohn
Smexy
[GM]
[GM]
Smexy

Nathannevin Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathannevin Gm App   Nathannevin Gm App Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:57 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHIZZLE CRACKERS. Pro man Pro.

Pr0n.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nathannevin Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathannevin Gm App   Nathannevin Gm App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nathannevin Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ToastyMS Forums :: LaDeeDa :: GM Applications-
Jump to: