ToastyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ToastyMS Forums

Welcome to the ToastyMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A GM application, by Bukowski.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bukowski
Hacker Tracker Level 1 [Assigned by Extreme]
Hacker Tracker Level 1 [Assigned by Extreme]
Bukowski

A GM application, by Bukowski. Empty
PostSubject: A GM application, by Bukowski.   A GM application, by Bukowski. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:52 am

I will begin writing an application, why not try huh?

My name: Pedro

My IGN: Bukowski

Players recruited: For now, my brother. (IGN: TrullyFails)
(Tried to recruit my girlfriend but she was booked with college work and now her pc is busted and cannot play, but when she can she would probably play)

Time played?: I'm not really sure, I'd say about a few weeks or so.

Reason why should I be considered to be a game master?: I won't say "I'm a godly player and that's why" or any of that stuff. As a GM I would do a GM's task, look out, be a vigilante, help out players, every now and then host an event, try to get the peeps motivated on playing, and recruit more players as well. I don't know if this might help but, I made a private server to test it out and I've learned some of the game master commands <have them on text and on Excel files>.

Experience on game: I really don't consider if you've been playing since MS started out makes you a better GM than another, it's just the mental capacity of the player I suppose. But to tell my experience on the game, well I'd say I've been on it for some time, can't quite remember when I joined. But as for ToastyMS experience, well I've been on for some weeks.

Times logged ingame: Pretty much when the server is up, really. But mostly when I feel like it. I mean I play, but I got a life.. I don't plan playing MS all day. But I assure you that I play, and when I play I pretty much stay and leave whenever I feel like it.

In conclusion there are some things I cannot do, and that is donate money. As you can see, I am in college.. and money is necessary for it. I am sorry, but it is a thing for me. Majoring in Geology means a lot to me, playing a game is just a way of entertainment. No offense, hehe.. but it's just the way I think. But anyways, I'd love your consideration of this GM app. Hope you've enjoyed reading. Good day.

(By the way, I could donate some money but it would take some time, and when it is available.. and also depends on the paying method.)

Sorry, I was not aware but here is the little afro dude. afro

Last edited by Bukowski on Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Extreme
[Toasty Legend]
[Toasty Legend]
Extreme

PostSubject: Re: A GM application, by Bukowski.   A GM application, by Bukowski. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:16 am

You didn't read my rules :[
Back to top Go down
Extreme
[Toasty Legend]
[Toasty Legend]
Extreme

PostSubject: Re: A GM application, by Bukowski.   A GM application, by Bukowski. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:24 am

Aha, you fixed it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A GM application, by Bukowski.   A GM application, by Bukowski. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A GM application, by Bukowski.
Page 1 of 1