ToastyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ToastyMS Forums

Welcome to the ToastyMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow982's GM Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow982

Shadow982's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Shadow982's GM Application.   Shadow982's GM Application. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:20 am

Hey, this is my GM App.
(Btw, i havent even got a chance to play, it says it cant connect.. but im sure i will love this server, and the community will love me.)
P.S: I will edit this once i get a IGN.

My Name is Dillan, and my IGN in ToastyMS, im hoping it to be Shadow.
I'm 11 but Everyone say that 11 year old kids aren't mature but trust me I'm mature.

How much time I play and what zone am I in:

I try and go on every day, i wake up at about 10:13 AM,(i can get the hackers in the night >;D) and my time zone is [UTC - 6] Central Standard Time] I think you guys should pick me because I'm a friendly, loyal, mature player and I get along with people easily.

What will you do if you become a GM?

If I ever become a GM on ToastyMS, I would host fun events from time to time(if you guys will let me.) so that the players do not get bored, answer questions and help the community out by helping others, fixing problems, and search for and problem to notify other GMs. I will also to try and do most of the things that are need so that the rest of the GMs don't get stressed or tired when others need them. I can try to look and see what the other GMs do to make this server a great community. I might not know many GM commands but if I become one I will work hard on learning the basics and advance in become a good GM.

Are you well-known in this server?

Well, No, because i havent even created a Character yet! and im pretty sure that this server is ganna be awesome, and i make friends VERY easy.

About me:

I'm a 11 year old that loves to go on the computer, ALOT. im 5"0 and i love Making movies! its like addicting. my favorite bands are:AAR(All American Rejects) BB(Breaking Benjamin) and my dad sings, his band is Zeew Factor. ;D
And i've been playing GMS for 4 years.

Well thank you for your time reading my GM application and I hope you come up with a decision. Please notify me when you come up with an answer. Once again thanks for reading my GM application.
Back to top Go down
Silk

PostSubject: Re: Shadow982's GM Application.   Shadow982's GM Application. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:54 am

Please read the rules, and also there is now no point in submitting an application because the server has been closed down.

~Cheers, Silk
Back to top Go down
Shadow982

PostSubject: Oh o.o   Shadow982's GM Application. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:07 am

Oh, Okay. that sucks. i was really hoping to play ToastyMS.
Back to top Go down
lola786

PostSubject: Hey lol   Shadow982's GM Application. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:39 pm

Please read my application Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow982's GM Application.   Shadow982's GM Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow982's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1