ToastyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ToastyMS Forums

Welcome to the ToastyMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iCube GM Application ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iCube

iCube GM Application ~ Empty
PostSubject: iCube GM Application ~   iCube GM Application ~ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:38 am

Well hi. It's my GM application and blahblahblah.

[About myself]
Name: Brandon
Continent : Asia, Singapore (GMT +08:00)
Time i play: i play once i woke up and its about 9 am SG time and would play till 1 am + SG time.

[Reason Why i want to be a GM]
I wish to be a GM because as you can see, i hate hackers, they really make people pissed off at them, which they know that private server are easy to lvl, earning mesos and etc. But, they knew that they can't hack but they still hack ! I know some of the hackers are hacking for fun as they thought no GMs would be watching and some are really foolish they just carry on hacking cause they think that there are many Maplestory private server and if they think they just hack and got ip ban, they could find another server wish they would regret in the end.

[If im a GM, what would i do to help make this server enjoyable, interesting and FUN.]

I would tell my friend, asking them to try out. In my opinion, this server is really really fun. So, i would tell my friend, and for sure, this server will be enjoyable, interesting, fun and ADDICTING to them !

[Donations, helping out in server]

For donations, i would donate if i can. Currently as in SG, the school holidays are still on, and i would have to wait for the school reopen to donate. So, ya. Helping out in server is like coding and making interesting events which maplers like. I personally like to talk to maplers in my formal way like in maple i would not like to act 'talking' because im a GM. Formal talking is the best way.

Well, so ya. Im finished.

Do consider it ^^

cheers, Brandon

afro afro afro
Back to top Go down

iCube GM Application ~
Page 1 of 1